Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface view problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
318 Views, 5 Replies

interface view problem

Hi everyone,

any ideas how to solve this mess?!?

REVITPROBLEM.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, have you tried to untick use hardware acceleration from options > graphics . 2nd options is to change window display setting to 150% - 200%. If this works for you. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

thanks for the answer but neither of both solutions work
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Unbelievable .. the problem is Windows 8 and the window transparency options.
If I decrease the brightness/increase the darkness, the buttons appear but the filename disappears ...Smiley Frustrated

REVITPROBLEM2.JPG

Message 5 of 6
ennujozlagam

hello, try to update windows with service packs and install latest autodesk updates if this one can help. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I have seen similar problems with AutoCAD and Revit. As you have discovered its the transparency interface of windows. Despite having all the lastest updates, it still saw it on some machines. I always turn off aero theme and then everything works. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report