Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Coordination Model 2024.2

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Imran.utnm
438 Views, 10 Replies

Insert Coordination Model 2024.2

Hi all,i had a problem linking nwd file in revit using insert coordination model. In Revit 2023, i link shared coordinate nwd it work perfectly with the right coordinate and placement. I had issue with revit 2024.2 it place at wrong location. Is there any option for to collobrate with naviswork with revit. Thankyou

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
barthbradley
in reply to: Imran.utnm

there all kinds of options depending on what setting you are using.  So far, you've highlighted an approach you are familiar with - that has worked in the past - but not working now, So, my guess is that something is "broke" - figuratively.  Seems like an easy fix.  Can you elaborate on how the problem manifests itself?

Message 3 of 11
Imran.utnm

okay,ill show u how i link nwd file with revit

Insert Coordination Model 2023.png

we can easier collaborate with naviswork and revit with insert coordination link tool.

Instead of link the revit model in naviswork,this coordination link method help me a lot to move

any clashes 

in the revit model. 

Insert Coordination Model 2023.1.png

 when insert the nwd,i've makesure all the model coordinate right. Then i cant add nwd file to shared coordinated.

Insert Coordination Model 2023.2.png

 for revit 2023-2024.1 this tool work perfectly. When it comes to revit 2024.2

Insert Coordination Model 2024.2.png

 and it effect all my past project when i use revit 2024.2. To be noted all model place at right place in naviswork. But not working well in the latest revit version 2024.2

Message 4 of 11
Imran.utnm

Message 5 of 11
Imran.utnm

Insert Coordination Model 2024.2.2.png

 this is example before i update revit 2024.1 to 2024.2

Message 6 of 11
Imran.utnm

Insert Coordination Model 2024.2.1.png

 This is what happend after the update

Message 7 of 11
tspeck

I am getting the same error with the coordination model coming in the incorrect location in Revit, were you able to resolve this? 

Message 8 of 11
Imran.utnm
in reply to: tspeck

no solution yet

Message 9 of 11
tspeck

I got this message from Autodesk yesterday, stating there is bug with revit 2024 -Linked NWD coordination model not aligning to correct position in Revit 2024 (autodesk.com)

Message 10 of 11
Imran.utnm
in reply to: tspeck

still dont have any solution

Message 11 of 11
anze.kumar

Just a quick thought - could be nothing..

did you try and test the "Reload From.." option. Somethimes with .dwg files, this helps to put an imported file into the correxct position.

anzekumar_0-1713255106270.png

Maybe also try and trst "Positioning" _> Origin to Origin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators