Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm out looking for a job

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
674 Views, 6 Replies

I'm out looking for a job

Hello, I do not know if I'm allowed to post this announcement as this is a community of revit users. I'm a Cad Drafter in the architectural space with some experience with structural and landscape. Prior to may of last year, I was a lighting and set designer in the entertainment business and found it was time for a change. I went back to school and have gained significant experience in Autodesk and Adobe products. While in school I have had a job as a lab aide helping students with their assignments, managing our cad labs, and maintaining our printers.

I'm looking for a job in the northern new jersey/new york area of the United States.  I am open to part-time and full-time positions. I am even open to contract and temp to perm situations.

You have a need, please contact me immediately. My resume is enclosed and you can see a portfolio on www.cadleo.com. 

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

You might not get much mileage out of posting that information here. The job sites like Indeed and Zip Recruiter would be much more appropriate. I got my current position through one of them.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: RobDraw

where do you work and how can i contact them?

@RobDrawwrote:

You might not get much mileage out of posting that information here. The job sites like Indeed and Zip Recruiter would be much more appropriate. I got my current position through one of them.

Message 4 of 7
ToanDN

Message 5 of 7
revi_mor

Exactly

Message 6 of 7
flex_56

Has anybody ever succeeded with LinkedIn? Sometimes it takes months or even longer to find a suitable job. You should be lucky to find a job at once after starting your search. Nowadays more and more people are in trouble while they lost their job. Unemployment is one of the main current problems. I get more advantages with LinkedIn customer service. However, I also read and heard many positive feedbacks about Indeed. My close friend found her job there too. 

Message 7 of 7
RobDraw
in reply to: flex_56

Of course. 

I get contacted by recruiters on a regular basis. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report