Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP T830 not printing title block

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
645 Views, 3 Replies

HP T830 not printing title block

Hello,

I am trying to print to my HP Designjet T830 Printer from Revit 2019.  For some reason, the title block doesn't print.  I've tried sending it to a PDF file and the title block still doesn't print.  However, in the PDF, the title block shows up, but won't print to the T830.  When is send the PDF to another small laser printer, the title block prints.  I've downloaded the lates HP Drivers for the T830 and still the title block doesn't print.  In Revit, I tried sending the print as "rastered".  This did not work either.  The driver is "set to spool immediatell".  I'm totally lost.  Any suggestions???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
syman2000
in reply to: Anonymous

When you print to PDF, what is your resolution output? Normally you want to stick with 300 DPI for normal and 600DPI for the best. Check this website for HP recommendation.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00027917

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 3 of 4
mauricio_mssf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous 

I had a similar problem once, I solved with this configuration, try something similar.plotter.PNG

If the answer solves your problem, click Accept as Solution this helps other users to quickly find an answer and like if you liked it.

Você achou esta postagem útil? Sinta-se à vontade para curtir esta postagem.
Ficou satisfeito com a resposta à sua pergunta? Nesse caso, clique no botão ACEITAR SOLUÇÃO.

Mauricio Santos Filho Arquiteto | BIM Manager
EESignature 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mauricio_mssf

The plot configuration menus are different for the T830.  I looked everywhere for "Enable Smartspooling" but couldn't find it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report