Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Schedule an Autodesk Certified Professional(ACP) Exam in China mainland?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
311 Views, 3 Replies

How to Schedule an Autodesk Certified Professional(ACP) Exam in China mainland?

I'm a revit user of the Chinese mainland and I'm having a serious problem when I need to book an exam.

I found that I couldn't book an exam because the online exam couldn't be arranged in China because of Autodesk's policy, and there were no offline test centers in China.

This feeling of Racial Discrimination is very uncomfortable, just because I am Chinese Asian don't deserve to be certified by ACP? Not even qualified for the exam???

a2.png

a3.png

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

https://home.pearsonvue.com/autodesk/contact

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I do have asked about the exam through the "contact" telephone,they told me that the exam didn't available online in China mainland,and didn't available in the offline test center in China mainland.

They suggest that applying for another exam, using a Hongkong or Taiwan address,perhaps could work.

What does it mean?!
Does Autodesk believe that Hong Kong and Taiwan are not part of China?

Or is it just a test policy that discriminates against mainland China?

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't have any political stand which country they belong, just try to apply their suggested online at the end of the day it' the certificate and pass the exam are the most important thing. Just saying. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report