Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load Mechanical Equipment Family?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
alonitzan007
402 Views, 5 Replies

How to load Mechanical Equipment Family?

Hello, I'm working with Revit and trying to apply Mechanical Equipment (in the Systems section). and when I click on that I get a message: Mechanical Equipment family is loaded. And as far as I know there is a basic package that should come with the software. How and where can I get the basic package that should come with the software?

[ The subject line of this post has been edited for clarity by @handjonathan Original: Help]

5 REPLIES 5
Message 3 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: alonitzan007

Insert Autodesk Family button on Insert ribbon. Or download and install content from: https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/tsarticles/ts/2BQRb68xV4vUxhiNWfnv7k.html

Message 4 of 6
handjonathan

Hi @alonitzan007 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @barthbradley @ToanDN helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Message 5 of 6
alonitzan007

Thank you for all your help. right now I'm trying to download the  "US English Content v1 for Revit 2024". Hope that it will work 🙂

Message 6 of 6
alonitzan007
in reply to: ToanDN

That's exactly what I needed, thank you so much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report