Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch from DWG in .rfa not showing properly in .rvt

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
vladislavs.aleksandrovsWFY88
529 Views, 6 Replies

Hatch from DWG in .rfa not showing properly in .rvt

Hi all,

I am trying to solve an issue with a AutoCAD hatch not showing properly in the Revit project.

In the title block template I have company logo in .dwg format, all letters are created via hatch. It shows properly in the .rfa, but whenever I upload the template to the project, hatch fills out letters completely (refer to the attached image).

hatch-logo-issue.png

If I upload the logo directly to the project, it shows properly, not filling any gaps.

I would appreciate any thoughts or help.

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Make it with native Revit filled regions.

Message 3 of 7

Did you try exploding .dwg file in Titleblock.

Also, sometimes it helps if the logo (.png, .dwg) is not in the Group inside the Titleblock family.

Message 4 of 7

Scale the DWG in AutoCAD like 10x. Import it in a the Revit family and scale it down 0.1x.

Message 5 of 7

If only it would be that easy. Unfortunately, due to Revit line length restrictions of 0.8mm I cannot draw a region that can be scaled to smaller size if required.

Message 6 of 7

Yes, I tried. Revit tries to draw the hatch with lines which leads it to delete everything in case there is a line shorter than 0.8mm.

Message 7 of 7

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report