Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground hatch pattern in a section missing

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
5206 Views, 6 Replies

Ground hatch pattern in a section missing

I have created a site model in Revit. When I cut a section through the site, it does not display a hatch pattern. I have checked the material assigned to the toposurface and everything appears to be correct. Even if I try to override the pattern in a section view it still does not show up. If I switch the view to shading, I can see the color of the toposurface, but not the pattern? Scale of the view seems to have no effect either. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

1.JPG2.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BIM.Consultant
in reply to: Anonymous

The cut pattern seems correct in your 3D view section box so it is not pattern or material issue. In your section, how much is the value of your far clip offset? Try increasing it (30mm or more). If that doesn't work, try to set "far clipping" in your section to no clip. Let me know which one works for you.
Message 3 of 7
constantin.stroescu

It is not clear for me ....You set the material from Materials or from Massing and Site>Model Site> Site Settings>Section Graphics ?

1.png

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: BIM.Consultant

Both doesn't seem to make a difference ...

?

3.JPG4.JPG

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Thanks !
Values were off
Message 6 of 7
BIM.Consultant

And in this same view of your screenshot, a shaded view will have the toposurface appear?
Message 7 of 7
hoda.ganji

In case you changed the project base point, survey point; you need to change the "Elevation of Poche base". A good value would be "-3 plus "the value you assigned to the elevation when you changed the project base point."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators