Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground compass & Location problem of Sun Path

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1822 Views, 7 Replies

Ground compass & Location problem of Sun Path

My ground compass of Sun Path do not sit in the centre of the project, please kindly help to solve it as I can't finish my homework.  The screen capture is attached.  

I think it may due to the wrong location setting.  I don't know why the system automatically set the "494 Kings Road, Hong Kong"  to the sea.  It should be located at the blue dot area on the map.   I really hope someone can tell me how to solve it.  Thanks in advance.

Ground Compass.JPGsite location.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Just grab the marker and move it then. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Thanks! I did it last time, it works.  But suddenly the ground compass centre detached with the project site again.  Every time I grab back. but it change automatically.  May be after my sun location setting or may after other move.  It's really annoying.  Do you know why this happened?

@barthbradley wrote:

Just grab the marker and move it then. 

Message 4 of 8
barthbradley

Glad I could help. That's how I usually roll. Why it didn't work for you, I have no clue. But, I've never been stuck in the ocean before. Maybe the ocean current? Ha! 

Cheers and good luck! 

Message 5 of 8
barthbradley

@Anonymous: did I misunderstand your last post? Were you saying that moving the marker worked, or did not work?   

Message 6 of 8
ToanDN

To me it is center of the model extent  (the small element to the right of your main building counts too).

Message 7 of 8
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN wrote:

To me it is center of the model extent  (the small element to the right of your main building counts too).

I think that's a small boat. I could be wrong. 

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

Thank you very much.  You strict to the point.

@ToanDN wrote:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report