Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRID BUBBLE NOT SHOWING

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
6902 Views, 6 Replies

GRID BUBBLE NOT SHOWING

Whenever i use grid, bubble doesn't show up.I tried using properties but in that its showing none.

Plz help

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, can you please post some screen shot for better understanding. Or are you in the correct view? Try to apply grid in plan view and see if helps. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
chadwickt

Could the bubble be hidden? Try selecting a grid line and look for the check boxes on each end to unhide the bubbles.

2016-11-04_0956.png

Message 4 of 7
semko_dm

Hi!

Can you attach a file with some of this grids?

Kind regards,
Dmitriy Semko.

Dmitriy Semko
BIM-Manager
Blog
Facebook | Telegram | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 7
Alfredo_Medina

@Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you don't have any grid head symbols loaded in the project. 

The other reason could be that these other two parameters are not checked: "Plan View Symbols End 1" and "Plan View Symbols End 2". If these options are off, the grid will not show the bubble, even if the "Symbol" parameter is not set to "none".

2016-11-05_12-18-22.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thanks lot...... Best info.... 

Message 7 of 7

Thank You for this, you saved my day

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators