Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to open the Document Revit 2020.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
zohayb_85
474 Views, 6 Replies

Failed to open the Document Revit 2020.

hi,

I have a file that is corrupt, any way i can get the data out of it. tried audit and detached from central. tried importing it as a link and looked for backup but no luck. tried every given method to recover data but cant seem to find any solution. is there any debug tools or something that can fix it.

here is the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eulamedghjjkro/CONCEPT%201.rvt?dl=0

any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: zohayb_85

try to download your file but failed . i think you need to use WETRANSFER and give us the link here to download. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
zohayb_85
in reply to: ennujozlagam

https://we.tl/t-0nyBUUpDON

here is the wetransfer link.

Message 4 of 7
ennujozlagam

i tried but cannot open the file could be corrupted. try to PM these people and see if they can help you from autodesk. thanks

pm.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 7
zohayb_85

thanks

Message 6 of 7
ennujozlagam

maybe you can refer to this Article to restore your backup and see if helps. thanks

Message 7 of 7
lim.wendy

Hi @zohayb_85 ,

We have tried to open the file, and it seems it’s just an incomplete file. Even file version information is not there. Sorry but I don’t think we can do anything further about this model. You will need to recover the model from backups:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators