Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Wall Sizes Not Displaying

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
adam_kennedy
276 Views, 3 Replies

Default Wall Sizes Not Displaying

Hi everyone!

My class just recently started on Revit and we updated to the new 2023 software after using 2019 for a few years. Everything seems to be going well, but a few of my students do not have access to default pieces, such as the default wall sizes like the 3 1/8" partition walls. There other default sizes of components also seem off. To clarify, this only a few students out of my 18 student class. Everyone else is good to go.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this, and how we might be able to get access to these?

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: adam_kennedy

Create them or use transfer project standards to bring them in from the other model.  Are you a Revit instructor?

Message 3 of 4
adam_kennedy

Thanks for the tip! I will give that a shot. I do teach Revit, yes sir.

Message 4 of 4
adam_kennedy

I feel pretty silly, but the problem was that my student was using the incorrect template. No matter how many times you say it, some of them were still using the construction template instead of the architectural template. At least it is solved, thank you @ToanDN for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report