Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtain Wall Stacked Wall

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
916 Views, 3 Replies

Curtain Wall Stacked Wall

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to produce a stacked wall from three curtain walls. The concept Architects have modeled the screen in place and it's adding to this massive model which we are struggling to work with, so this is one of our many tools to reduce the size!

I understand one can insert a curtain wall into a stacked wall but can you make a stacked wall from only curtain walls? I have broken up a stacked wall but can't rebuild it, and can't add curtain wall into the structure of the stacked wall. Working in Revit 2018.

Considering the top and the bottom of the screen have the same spacing between the vertical mullions I had considered making curtain panels and manually adapting the height with a horizontal mullion but I am concerned that the vertical mullions won't line up correctly.

Thanks in advance!

screen.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Stacked Walls use Basic Wall Types.  

Are you meaning "Embedded Wall"? 

Message 3 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: Anonymous

You can't include curtain wall types in any stacked wall. You, however, can create a curtain wall and change the panels to different curtain wall types.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report