Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtain Panel Pattern Based

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
5135 Views, 2 Replies

Curtain Panel Pattern Based

I want to create a "Curtain Panel Pattern Based" using a "1/2 Step" pattern resembling a brick pattern. The panels are 2' vertical and 4' horizontal with a border frame of 0' - 1-1/2". In between the frame, I want mesh fencing. If you need an example of the panels, you can look at Oasia Hotel in Singapore's double skin facade system. I would like to mimic their panels but in a 1/2 Step brick pattern. Please help me with the steps on how to execute this. Thank you!

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

You could also use a Curtain Wall Family and replace the Curtain Panels with Basic Wall Types. FWIW. 

Curtain Walll Brick Panels.jpg

Message 3 of 3
syman2000
in reply to: Anonymous

When you choose the pattern base family, then select the 1/2 step. Afterward you can model it to the way you want to look. See attached as sample.

pattern base.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report