Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtain Error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
zs-17
418 Views, 5 Replies

Curtain Error

I created a slanted curtain by -20°, I'm dragging its point to attach it to the wall. So that I have this error message. I also tried to move the wall to reach the curtain. I never could do it. I thought the problem because of the distance variation between the wall and the curtain from top to bottom since it's slanted. I aligned the wall to the curtain. I created the wall first then the curtain first, with and without mullions. I also tried to change the value in edit Angle. But, I always failed to solve it. Noting that the problem is only when the curtain wall is slanted.

Photo 23.jpgPhoto 24.jpg

Photo 25.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: zs-17

I think it will be more simple for you if you'll use  a Mass and then Wall by Face +Curtain System 

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
barthbradley

I thought you were using a Mass on this one @zs-17. If so, and you didn't delete the source Mass, you can modify your Mass and use Update to Face to correct the Wall. 

Message 4 of 6
zs-17
in reply to: barthbradley

No I'm not using Mass. I'm using curtain wall

Message 5 of 6
zs-17

It looks like I have this issue when creating the curtain with the Start-End-Radius Arc tool when it works with the Partial Ellipse tool no matter how I change its dimension length. I will let the experts decide if it's a valuable info.

Photo 26.jpgPhoto 27.jpg

Message 6 of 6
barthbradley

Might be easier to draw the partial ellipse using a model line, and then place the wall on the model line using pick line method. 

...keep in mind the curtain wall's centerline justification. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

Autodesk Design & Make Report