Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sheets from Scope Box

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
j.o.i.335.am
333 Views, 4 Replies

Creating Sheets from Scope Box

Hello

I am working on creating sheets with scope boxes and need help.

Example: Level 4 has 10 suites with different layout design.  I have a Level 4 sheet produced.  However, I need to produce a sheet(s) with individual suite types (rather than an entire level).  And I would like to be able to place multiple suites on a single sheet.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

And what is the difficulty in creating a sheet that shows individual suite types?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: j.o.i.335.am

Right-click Level 4 View in Project Browser and press Duplicate View in the contextual drop-down menu.  This will create another View that you can resize the crop boundary around a particular "suite".  Rise and repeat for each "suite". If you have 10 suites, then create 10 Duplicate Views with each cropped to display only the extents of one suite.  

https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2024/ENU/?guid=GUID-E1274C64-CD88-45DC-AE31-61211742F2F2

Message 4 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: j.o.i.335.am

@j.o.i.335.am wrote:

Hello

I am working on creating sheets with scope boxes and need help.

Example: Level 4 has 10 suites with different layout design.  I have a Level 4 sheet produced.  However, I need to produce a sheet(s) with individual suite types (rather than an entire level).  And I would like to be able to place multiple suites on a single sheet.

Cheers

Either use callout tool to create enlarged plan of each suite, or duplicate the view and crop the copies to different suites. If you have identical suites on multiple levels, you can create a scope box for each suite and assign the scope box to the views so that you don't need to crop views manually.  

Place multiple views on a sheet is just the same as place one view on a sheet then repeat.  

Are you questioning the basic steps above or are you asking if you can do everything automatically? 

Message 5 of 5
j.o.i.335.am
in reply to: barthbradley

This method works perfect.  Thanks for the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators