Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Hide Fire Rated Wall from Linked Model

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ksmithVURCW
508 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot Hide Fire Rated Wall from Linked Model

I am working on Interiors with a linked model from the Architect. I went through Visibility/Graphics Overrides (using our own view template) and turned off all the red dashed lines indicating the wall fire ratings. However there is one wall that I cannot seem to turn off the fire rating lines for. 

I have gone through what feels like every Visibility/Graphics Overrides tab but cannot figure out how to hide it.

Is there something I am missing? (Am I misidentifying the wall/graphics in some way?)

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: ksmithVURCW

TAB-Select and Hide in View by Element? 

Message 3 of 6
ksmithVURCW
in reply to: barthbradley

Unfortunately, that just hides the entire wall. (I want to keep the wall, but hide the red fire rating line).

Message 4 of 6
ToanDN

Set the Link Display to Custom, then go to the Link Display Model tab and turn off Walls cut pattern.

Message 5 of 6
barthbradley

@ksmithVURCW wrote:

Unfortunately, that just hides the entire wall. (I want to keep the wall, but hide the red fire rating line).

Sounds like the Architect put that line work for that one wall in Parent Category, whereas the others have that linework in a Subcategory.  If so, why don't you correct it before Linking? 

...or open the Link Project directly and see what's really going on? 

Message 6 of 6
BrianKellyJHK
in reply to: ToanDN

WORKED PERFECTLY, THANKS!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report