Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Titleblock "Scale" parameter on sheets ignore legends?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
DanielKP2Z9V
257 Views, 3 Replies

Can Titleblock "Scale" parameter on sheets ignore legends?

I'm trying to automate titleblocks and right now labels that read "Scale" work fine when all viewports on a sheet have the same scale. However, it breaks when a legend is placed with a different scale - titleblock label then changes to "As indicated".

I would like it to ignore legends on a sheet and only read scales of other viewports - do you know any way this could be accomplished?

I know this is a duplicated questions, but previous answers to similar questions only proposed replacing this label with one that user would have to fill in manually (or misunderstood the question).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

no

Message 3 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: DanielKP2Z9V

No.

Message 4 of 4
DanielKP2Z9V
in reply to: DanielKP2Z9V

𝒜𝒽, 𝐼 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝓌 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁

no worries, I will set it to a shared parameter then and try not to forget to fill it in on each sheet

also sorry, I've only just saw that this idea has been already requested, (as of 2024-08-16 Fri) has 272 votes and even has been already accepted to autodesk roadmap (although I couldn't find a link to it)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report