Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use online services (render in cloud, Insight, updates)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
263 Views, 1 Reply

Can't use online services (render in cloud, Insight, updates)

Hello all.

I have been trying to use the Lighting portion of Insight however cannot seem to get anywhere.

I notice when trying to update i get "The digital signature needed for this install can't be verified. Please contact customer support." Unfortunately as using a student license I don't have access to that.

I have had this issue in both Revit 2018 and 2019, however I have checked my firewall settings and did not see Revit being blocked anywhere.

Would appreciate any advice!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

First, be sure you are logged into Revit with the same account as your student license.  Second, you did activate Revit with your student license right?  If you are just using the Trial then that is a good reason why you don't have a license.  Just downloading Revit doesn't mean it is a "student license".

Insight is a Subscription based service, so you have to ask Education Support to get access to it:  https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

But if you can't render, then I am thinking you are not using the Education version.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators