Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue interior walls only

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
734 Views, 5 Replies

Blue interior walls only

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why my walls in Revit are lined in blue? I don't know how they came to be this way. I can see the drawn wall under the blue lines, but I don't know how to get rid of the blue on the interior walls. I also noticed that the vertical walls are completely blue - no black underneath - while the horizontal walls are blue with the black line underneath.

BLUE LINE - TCALLAS.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

do you have any assign view template set to none in properties or share your file here so we can check. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
barthbradley

Does this help? 

InteriorFill.png

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

No. I magnified the wall and got extremely close and when I clicked on the blue line it was a room, so I hid it for now. Still not sure why it happened though. 

Message 5 of 6
bin
Advisor

What @barthbradley meant is to uncheck that Interial Fill box.

Message 6 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: bin

I was showing the OP where the blue lines were coming from.   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators