Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup files in a different folder

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
asadabbasi7RLF7
130 Views, 1 Reply

Backup files in a different folder

- I put all my files on Onedrive, so whenever I hit save, Revit automatically creates a backup in the same folder, which then uploads to the cloud. I have set the number of backups to the minimum possible, but that's not the problem. Problem is that every backup is uploaded on the cloud.

- My internet speed isn't good, and it dies while uploading, and my internet volume is also limited. So every time I have to work on a Revit file, I either have to move that file out of Onedrive or turn off the Onedrive backup for the time I'm working.

- Is there any way we can direct the backup files to another folder? So that I select a non backed up folder which will save me data and the speed.

- Or some Onedrive filter that doesn't upload the files which have .000x in their name?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RSomppi
in reply to: asadabbasi7RLF7

@asadabbasi7RLF7 wrote:

- My internet speed isn't good, and it dies while uploading, and my internet volume is also limited. So every time I have to work on a Revit file, I either have to move that file out of Onedrive or turn off the Onedrive backup for the time I'm working.

You've already solved your problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators