Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aligned to Selected Levels option not available

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ahirani24
1012 Views, 5 Replies

Aligned to Selected Levels option not available

Hey All!

For some reason, my aligned to selected levels option is not visible when I am trying  to paste walls, doors and furniture from one level to another. I have double checked and noticed that no annotate objects were selected. But, still dont have the option to align to selected levels.

(Please find attached screenshot!)

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: ahirani24

Looks like you have Room Tags selected.  Click the Filter button @ bottom right to see what are included.

Message 3 of 6
RDAOU

You do not really need to post the same twice!!

Can't copy room names - Autodesk Community - Revit Products

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 4 of 6
ahirani24
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN you mean to say I can't paste room tags by align to selected levels method?

@RDAOU I'm sorry. I'll be mindful and won't do it again.

Message 5 of 6
RDAOU

rm 3.png

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 6 of 6
ToanDN

@ahirani24 wrote:

@ToanDN you mean to say I can't paste room tags by align to selected levels method?

@RDAOU I'm sorry. I'll be mindful and won't do it again.

Only model components can be copy pasted level to level.

Room tags are annotations.  Annotations are view dependent and can only be copy pasted view to view.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report