Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Sizes To Get Multiple Totals In A Single Schedule

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Bryan_Amato
1425 Views, 4 Replies

Adding Sizes To Get Multiple Totals In A Single Schedule

I'm going to get right to the point. How can I configure my schedule so that it can show multiple totals in a single schedule? For example I want to add all the sizes for my 6"/12" ducts found on my project on the same sheet that I want to add my 8"/12" sizes, however I want an amount for each size not grand total for all amounts together. I have already tried multiple fields and can't seem to figure this one out. When I add the columns vertically it will give me an overall total which is NOT what I want since my ducts are different sizes therefore adding all of them to get a grand total of duct size would be useless to me. I have posted a screenshot down below to give you guys a better idea of what i'm talking about. 

My Revit version is Revit 2017.

If you need any additional information or if I wasn't clear enough please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: Bryan_Amato

Can you share a file with some of the scheduled items and the schedule?

Message 3 of 5
andybrack
in reply to: Bryan_Amato

You can get totals for the sub-categories in your schedule.  I created a simple Area schedule using the fields Level, Name, and Area.  The trick is to get add the Footer in the Sorting / Grouping tab. I always thought this an odd place.  To me it should have been in the Formatting tab with the Calculated Values.  Anyway, the same idea should work for your duct schedule.

Schedule Settings.JPGSchedule.JPG

Sincerely,

Andy Brack

Message 4 of 5
Bryan_Amato
in reply to: andybrack

Instantly solved my problem. I never thought of adding the footers and adding the "total only" count. Great idea! Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 5
Rak.Marcelo
in reply to: andybrack

nice solution!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report