Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Label to Sheet

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Crow_T_Robot
1719 Views, 4 Replies

Add Label to Sheet

Hello,

Is it possible to add a label to a sheet itself, instead of the sheet's title block family? I want information to auto-fill from project information, but I do not want this to happen via a label in the title block family. Is there a better way to go about this? Thank you!

-Stephen Revit 2022 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10
Tags (3)
Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: Crow_T_Robot

Sure. Through a Project Parameter.  

Blah Blah.png

Message 3 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: Crow_T_Robot

@Crow_T_Robot wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to add a label to a sheet itself, instead of the sheet's title block family? I want information to auto-fill from project information, but I do not want this to happen via a label in the title block family. Is there a better way to go about this? Thank you!

Yes.  You can create another title block family with just the label(s) and place it on sheets where and when you want.

Or, if you just want the information in sheet properties but no actual visible labels then add Shared parameters directly to project and assign them to Project Info category (if project-wide information) OR Sheets category (if Sheet information).

Message 4 of 5
Crow_T_Robot
in reply to: ToanDN

This gives me the exact result I was looking for. Thanks!

-Stephen Revit 2022 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10
Message 5 of 5

How were you able to switch the available fields from "Sheets" to "Project Information"? Mine is just greyed out, and I can't select it. I am trying to make a label to do the exact thing in this post I just don't have the P Info option.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators