Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 degree parking spaces

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
2803 Views, 8 Replies

60 degree parking spaces

Hi there,

I want to use 60 degree parking spaces for my work, but they aren't there in the drop down menu after selecting  massing on site>parking component. Even when I go to load family in the parking folder there is nothing. All there is the standard 90 degree parking spaces. All the videos I am watching has 90 degree, 70 degree, 60 degree etc in the properties drop down menu, but I don't. Could somebody help please?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Parking families are not system families, it means that you need to create the family you need, like you do to Windows and doors...

You can use the standard Parking family and edit the orientation of the array like the one attached.

Hope it helps

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks, for the information, however, I am a beginner and don't know how to do that.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

have you seen my file attached?

Try to open it, is very simple you just need to place the second parking spot in the position you want it to be with the first parking spot and it will create the array. then import in your revit file.

If my answer helped you please accept it as solution.

Message 5 of 9
barthbradley

You're in the wrong location. Go here:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2020\Libraries\US Imperial\Site\Parking\Parking Space.rfa

Parking Stall.png

Metric:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2020\Libraries\US Metric\Site\Parking\M_Parking Symbol - ADA.rfa

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Sorry, but where do I find that dialogue box?

Message 7 of 9
barthbradley

FamTyp.png

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

All I get is this. (attached)

Message 9 of 9
barthbradley

The FAMILY TYPES dialog box is in the Family. Open the Family to access it. 

...see attachment

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report