Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
edjafer
520 Views, 8 Replies

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: edjafer

@edjafer wrote:

trying to change the material of my external wall from the browny-yellow to the warmer lighter grey and it refuses to change

How are you trying to change it? 

Just post the file here and we'll take a look and see.  

Message 3 of 9
edjafer
in reply to: barthbradley

By changing the material of the material of external structural element by editing the wall
Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

@edjafer wrote:
By changing the material of the material of external structural element by editing the wall

That answer doesn't help. Post your file here.  The RVT.  

Message 5 of 9
edjafer

Sorry i mistyped, I edit the wall structure and then change the material of the external structure. Hope that’s more clear

Message 6 of 9
barthbradley

We can have this wrapped up in no time if you just post the rvt.  Otherwise, it's just going to be a back and forth.  

Message 7 of 9
edjafer

Ok don’t worry then was just looking for a quick solution this is for work and I’m not allowed to share files .

but you might want to speak a little less condescending towards people I’m only an assistant in my second week.

Message 8 of 9
barthbradley

@edjafer wrote:

Ok don’t worry then was just looking for a quick solution this is for work and I’m not allowed to share files .

but you might want to speak a little less condescending towards people I’m only an assistant in my second week.

What? Condescending? That's rude to say. How did you get that tone out of what I wrote?  You're reading something that isn't there. It's only in your head.  I was trying to help.  I no longer am.  Bye, bye.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report