Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

window head to roof pitch 10 degrees

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
steveW29ZU
158 Views, 2 Replies

window head to roof pitch 10 degrees

Hi, can anybody help with how to make the window head suit the pitch of the roof?

I have spent hrs trying to solve this. It looks like the edit profile is no longer available in revit 2024 for Windows; only the edit family tab is available, which does not give me any chance to change the frame. Can anybody help out in the world?  

Please see the attachment to see the window 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeremy_tammik
in reply to: steveW29ZU

Sorry, I don't see the attachment. 

Apart from that, please note that you posted this in the Revit API discussion forum.  Unfortunately, this is not the best place to ask such a question. Please note that this discussion forum is dedicated to programming Revit using the Revit API. Afaict from your query, you are not doing anything programmatically yourself using the Revit API, just using the standard Revit user interface. In that case, you will probably get more optimal answers to a question like yours relating to product usage, best practices and other end-user support issues in one of the non-API Revit product support discussion forums instead:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api-forum/this-forum-is-for-revit-api-programming-questions-not...

Jeremy Tammik Developer Advocacy and Support + The Building Coder + Autodesk Developer Network + ADN Open
Message 3 of 3
steveW29ZU
in reply to: steveW29ZU

Thanks Jeremy 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Rail Community