Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2023 IFC Parameter Dialog Box not showing up

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
denise_chen
289 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2023 IFC Parameter Dialog Box not showing up

I have the latest version of Revit 2023 installed (2023.1.2) and also the latest version of IFC for R2023 (IFC23.3.0). My issue is when I click on the '...' in the parameter fields for "Export to IFC As" and "IFC Predefined Type", the dialog box/entity selector does not pop-up and so I am unable to populate these fields (typing does not work as well). I have tried alt-tabbing to see if the popup appeared elsewhere, also no. It also isn't hidden behind any windows.

Is there a way to fix this bug/issue? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire Revit software and it still does not work, even on Revit's sample project. Am at a complete loss and would appreciate any sort of help.

Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @denise_chen 

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to ask such a question.

Please note that this discussion forum is dedicated to programming Revit using the Revit API.

Therefore, you cannot expect an answer to a question such as yours relating to installation, product usage or end-user support issues here.

You should try one of the non-API Revit product support discussion forums instead for that:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api-forum/this-forum-is-for-revit-api-programming-questions-not...

The people there are much better equipped to answer your question than us.

  Moturi George,     Developer Advocacy and Support,  ADN Open
Message 3 of 3

Hi @moturi.magati.george ,

Sure of course, I will do so. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report