Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REvit 2015 seems incomplete

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jessica_k6_
457 Views, 2 Replies

REvit 2015 seems incomplete

Hello,
I've installed revit 2015 on my mac using parallels with windows 8 on it.
It seems that something was incomplete in the download beause when i click on " new"-> "project"  i only ge tto chose between template of structure and template or climatic engeniering I can't find the "ARCHITECTURE TEMPLATE"
What should I do?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeremytammik
in reply to: jessica_k6_

Dear Jessica,

Happy New Year to you!

Please note that this discussion forum is dedicated to programming Revit using the Revit API.

Therefore, you cannot expect any answers to questions relating to installation issues here.

You should try the Revit product support discussion forum instead.

I hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 3 of 3
ollikat
in reply to: jeremytammik

Hi Jeremy

Actually not many days ago, there was another post that neither wasn't related to API what so ever. I think we are getting these more and more. I already "complained" 🙂 about this...see http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api/revit-view-range-interface-improvement-vote-on-3-ideas-then-...

So in brief...I don't want to blame people posting these...I think Revit would need more clarified forum structure to prevent most of these "misposts". Could ADSK do something to improve the current situation?

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Rail Community