Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Project in sharpDevelop

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
689 Views, 1 Reply

Add Project in sharpDevelop

Hi everyone!

I wonder if it is possible to have multiple projects in the same module of sharpDevelop. When a new module is created, Sharp develop automatically creates one new project. I was trying to add a new one to the same module but I can't find any way to do it. 

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
adam.krug
in reply to: Anonymous

I just tinkered around with it and it seems possible. But my second project was done in VS 2017 and SharpDevelop doesn't support its version.

You have to have your second project done elsewhere upfront, e.g. in standard SharpDevelop. Then you need to modify the module's .sln file in a text editor and add the project snippet to it, example below. You can find the snippet in the second project's .sln file. Also, you need to copy the second project's folder into the module's Source folder.

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 11.00
# Visual Studio 2010
# SharpDevelop 4.2.0.8783
Project("{FAE04EC0-301F-11D3-BF4B-00C04F79EFBC}") = "StareMakra", "StareMakra\StareMakra.csproj", "{FDB0A822-FC4E-46DB-A79B-C9ADBC9FB779}"
EndProject
Project("{FAE04EC0-301F-11D3-BF4B-00C04F79EFBC}") = "VersionRemind", "VersionRemind\VersionRemind.csproj", "{4994CB57-9DC7-43D2-8EC6-9AA87DBBE23D}"
EndProject

I was able to compile the solution in my SharpDevelp, it only gave me warnings about unrecognized version. But my test was just adding some random project that had no sense whatsoever just to see if it compiles and you can still use the methods from Macro Manager. Please do it yourself and post your results.

Cheers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Rail Community