Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Drive retirement

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
karthik.nathan
1435 Views, 5 Replies

A360 Drive retirement

A360 Drive is now retired. For more information, please refer to this page.

How are ReCap Pro users affected? 

• ReCap Pro publish and ReCap Photo 3D reconstruction features, and the ReCap web portal will continue to work with A360 Drive, without disruption, for ReCap subscribers and EDU users.
  • The A360 Drive web portal is no longer accessible. To manage and share your A360 Drive files and folders, and download or migrate all your A360 Drive data, ReCap users can visit https://a360.autodesk.com/drive/?reCapUser=true to do so.

All Autodesk Subscribers, students, and maintenance plan users have been granted an Autodesk Drive entitlement, our recommended cloud storage solution. If you’re not sure whether you have access, look for “Drive” under Products & Services in your  Autodesk Account, or simply  go sign in  to Autodesk Drive. 

ReCap Pro, ReCap Photo and all ReCap cloud services will be completely transitioned from A360 Drive to Autodesk Drive in November 2020 with the release of ReCap 2021.1. We will make another post in November with more information on how to download and install this update and how to migrate your existing data from A360 Drive to Autodesk Drive.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: karthik.nathan

I'm using Recap pro with the education license. I've been using Autodesk desktop connector and drive for Recap photo cloud and it worked fine until yesterday. Today I get an error message  "Unable to create the project folder! Please check if Autodesk drive is writable" when I submit the scanning project. Also, I can't edit/add any files on the drive either locally on my computer and online. Please refer to the screenshots I attached. Does anyone know how to solve the issue? Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Maksim.Melnikov.BY
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous 
Experienced problems with Autodesk Drive the day before yesterday. Perhaps this is due to technical problems on the Autodesk side. Try again after a while.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maksim Melnikov LinkedIn | Instagram
Autodesk Solutions Expert
Autodesk Certified Instructor

Message 4 of 6
oloflundqvist
in reply to: Anonymous

I have this problem too.

Message 5 of 6
julietagil
in reply to: karthik.nathan

Same problem here. It also seems like Autodesk Drive is not recognising my educational license. 

julietagil_0-1609108641349.png

Message 6 of 6

any idea when will they fix the drive's issue with education account?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report