Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
198 Views, 2 Replies

License

I have Autocad  LT on my old computer.  The original program was 2007, I did a upgrade in 2011 and 2014.  I have the serial number and product key for both upgrade products.  I do not have a disc.  I just purchased a new computer.  Is it possible to transfer the Autocad LT program form my old computer to my new computer?  I use the program for personal use only.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

None of your old software is supported in WIn10.
Autodesk and other legit websites no longer offer disks or downloads to your old software.
There is no option to transfer AutoCAD from an old PC to a new one.

For personal use there are many free CAD programs that do what those old versions do and sort of look alike, explore them.
Message 3 of 3
Noren2
in reply to: Anonymous

Try to reach out to support if you haven't already, they might be able to help you. they technically can supply you with downloads and offline activations for product versions beyond what is available on the homepage or via AVA. I don't know the exact cutoff, but you probably won't be lucky with version 2010 and older. Now if that's true in your case and for your product and region I don't know, and they might refuse to do so, but it's true for me as I just got 3ds Max 2014 including activation from them.  However, I still have an active maintenance plan (which includes support) and I'm in Europe, but even without that you might be able to get your last activated version.

Most older software tends to run on Windows 10, sometimes you'll have to install an older .net framework. There is no guarantee of course.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report