Did you mean: 

Proxy Objects

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tech
782 Views, 2 Replies

Proxy Objects

Is there a way to allow hit testing for proxy objects? I have a custom entity that when opened in a drawing without the object enabler loaded, the proxy graphics show up OK but the end user cannot pick points on the edges to perform simple commands like "Measure" or "Distance" or osnap. Is there a certain way I need to save the proxy objects to allow this kind of functionality? 

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: tech

@tech wrote:

Is there a way to allow hit testing for proxy objects? I have a custom entity that when opened in a drawing without the object enabler loaded, the proxy graphics show up OK but the end user cannot pick points on the edges to perform simple commands like "Measure" or "Distance" or osnap. Is there a certain way I need to save the proxy objects to allow this kind of functionality? 

Mike

I know only one way: https://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2013/01/converting-custom-entity-to-std-acad-entity-and-vice-...

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 3
tech
in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

Thanks Alexander. Appreciate the quick response!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report