Did you mean: 

ObjectARX API Error when loading DLL in Civil 3D

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
artillis_prado
150 Views, 1 Reply

ObjectARX API Error when loading DLL in Civil 3D

I downloaded Object AXR 2024, and referenced it in my project through Visual Studio 2022.

C/C++ - General - Additional IncludeDirectories -  C:\Autodesk\arx\inc;

Linker - General - Additional Library Directories - C:\Autodesk\arx\lib-x64;

Linker - Input - Additional Dependencies - ac1st24.lib;acad.lib;acapp.lib;acapp_crx.lib;AcCamera.lib;accore.lib;acdb24.lib;acdbmgd.lib;AcDbPointCloudObj.lib;AcDrawBridge.lib;AcFdEval.lib;AcFdUi.lib;acge24.lib;AcGeolocationObj.lib;acgeoment.lib;acgiapi.lib;acismobj24.lib;AcJsCoreStub_crx.lib;aclmvexport_crx.lib;acModelDocObj.lib;AcMPolygonObj.lib;AcPal.lib;AcPublish_crx.lib;AcSceneOE.lib;AcTc.lib;AcTcUi.lib;acui24.lib;AdApplicationFrame.lib;adui24.lib;aNav.lib;axdb.lib;rxapi.lib;userdata.lib
Linker - Input - Module Definition File - C:\Autodesk\arx\inc\AcRxDefault.def

However, when I try to Rebuild, the following happens:

artillis_prado_0-1713199756669.png

In Civil 3D, when loading the .dll

artillis_prado_1-1713199957658.png

My question is how to solve these bugs to be able to run; did I forget something?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tbrammer
in reply to: artillis_prado

Looks like a _DEBUG problem. msvcrtd .lib is a debug version while msvcrt.lib is a release version.

You may never link to a debug runtime lib if you build an ObjectARX application. This can lead to heap errors at runtime. Either remove the _DEBUG define from your debug configuration or follow the advice given here.

Thomas Brammer ● Software Developer ● imos AGLinkedIn
If an answer solves your problem please [ACCEPT SOLUTION]. Otherwise explain why not.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report