Did you mean: 

Jig Dimension Scale disappeared when zoom in

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98
763 Views, 13 Replies

Jig Dimension Scale disappeared when zoom in

When I zoomed in the Jig Dimension had been disappeared using below code :1.PNG2.PNGscaleDim.PNG

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

@KIMHENGHOR98 wrote:

When I zoomed in the Jig Dimension had been disappeared using below code :2.PNG

It is look like value of dimension is very small. So dimension can not be drawn as you expected.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 14

But by using Line command it is still appearing . What difference between my method ??

3.PNG

Message 4 of 14
tbrammer
in reply to: KIMHENGHOR98

In your code both the values of s and the length of mMajorAxis depend on VIEWSIZE. So the length of the vector s*mMajorAxis.perpVector() is roughly (VIEWSIZE*VIEWSIZE) which becomes small very fast if you zoom in.  Try s*(mMajorAxis.perpVector().normalize()) instead.

Thomas Brammer ● Software Developer ● imos AGLinkedIn
If an answer solves your problem please [ACCEPT SOLUTION]. Otherwise explain why not.

Message 5 of 14

Message 6 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98
in reply to: tbrammer

I got another error here when wrapper is created :

WrapperError.PNG

Message 7 of 14
tbrammer

What kind of error? Compiler error? Does it complain about the red underlined symbols? Looks like you need to include some more headers.
For a COM wrapper sample have a look at <ARX>\samples\com\AsdkSquareWrapper_dg.

If an answer solves your problem please [ACCEPT SOLUTION]. Otherwise explain why not.

Message 8 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98

I found that some files was not created 😫

NotFound.PNG

Message 9 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98

One more problem is that : I wanted my Entity to be always red ,So that I need to remove Common Color Property. Is it possible ??

Message 10 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98

The first problem is solved but the second is not ::

One more problem is that : I wanted my Entity to be always red ,So that I need to remove Common Color Property. Is it possible ??

Message 11 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98

**ObjectARX**

How to Print ObjectID into Command Line?

Can I access Microsoft Excell by using Command in AutoCad??

Message 12 of 14
tbrammer

I would recomment to print the AutoCAD handle instead of the ObjectID. This is the easiest way:

acutPrintf(L"Handle=%s", AcString(objectId.handle()).constPtr());

The AutoCAD LIST command also shows the handle of entities, so it is easy for you to identify objects.

Bear in mind that the handle is

• persistent: If you save and reload the DWG, the handlestring remains unchanged.
  • only unique within one AcDbDatabase.

Regarding Excel: This should be possible with class AcDbDataLink / class AcDbDataLinkManager / class AcDbLinkedTableData  or through COM. Have a look at this older .NET sample.

Message 13 of 14
KIMHENGHOR98

**I might as well need more an example for accessing Excel with ObjectARX**

**One more problem is that : I wanted my Entity to be always red ,So that I need to remove Common Color Property. Is it possible ??**

Message 14 of 14

@KIMHENGHOR98 

Please create new topics for every questions which not correspondent to topic title.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report