Did you mean: 

Create Custom Entity

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nathan307
1028 Views, 3 Replies

Create Custom Entity

Dear Friends,

I am beginer to ObjectArx in C++,I want to create a Custom Entity in ObjectArx with C++.I alredy read All previous Discustion About CustomEntity Creation,But I don't Understood How to Create Custom Entity,I need Your Help With Some Samplecode to create CustomEntity And Display the Name in Property Window,able to set Properties to the Custom Entities.

thanks.....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: nathan307

Hi,

Please look to your previous post (about ArcAlignedText), there I have shown the link to the correct forum for >>>AutoCAD ObjectARX<<<.

There is the place for development based on ObjectARX, this forum here is not for development, it's for "how to use (existing) AutoCAD's functionality".

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
owenwengerd
in reply to: nathan307

The ObjectARX SDK contains numerous samples. If you tell us which version you're using, someone may be able to point you to a specific example.

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Message 4 of 4
nathan307
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Dear friend,

Thanks For ur Suggestion...

I am New to this Forum.  So I don't Know the Correct Place to post MyPost,That is the reson I post Again in Same Place...

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta