ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD is attempting to load <..\program.arx> which is not compatible with AutoCAD

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
majklha
699 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD is attempting to load <..\program.arx> which is not compatible with AutoCAD

I have ARX 2020 file made in VS 2017. 

I try to build it with Object ARX library 2018 for Autocad 2018 (I changed path to INC and OBJ dirs). ARX file was made properly, but Autocad during loading prompt: "AutoCAD is attempting to load <..\program.arx> which is not compatible with AutoCAD". But After choose rigth choice (ignore and load) he loaded it.

I know - it is caused by imcompatible version of MFC or C library. Is here any way how to set proper version MFC for ACAD 2018 in VS 2017 (I know, sure, that rigth version VS for ACAD 2018 is VS 2015).

Thanks,

Majkl

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: majklha

@majklha wrote:

I have ARX 2020 file made in VS 2017. 

I try to build it with Object ARX library 2018 for Autocad 2018 (I changed path to INC and OBJ dirs). ARX file was made properly, but Autocad during loading prompt: "AutoCAD is attempting to load <..\program.arx> which is not compatible with AutoCAD". But After choose rigth choice (ignore and load) he loaded it.

I know - it is caused by imcompatible version of MFC or C library. Is here any way how to set proper version MFC for ACAD 2018 in VS 2017 (I know, sure, that rigth version VS for ACAD 2018 is VS 2015).

Thanks,

Majkl

Check Platform Toolset option. Right value for AutoCAD 2008 is v140. And right version of Visual Studio for AutoCAD 2008 is VS 2015.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta