Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Code no longer working in VS2015

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
235 Views, 0 Replies

Sheet Set Code no longer working in VS2015

Greetings!

I have a routine that builds sheet sets with custom properties and a customizable number of sheets within subsets. It's written in VB.NET and has worked splendidly for years. I'm working on taking my overall plugin in a new direction and thought I'd migrate to VS2015 in the process. I my entire solution into a new folder and opened it in Visual Studio 2015. I redirected all my paths into a new .bundle folder for the Autoloader and made sure all my references were in order. The rest of my solution runs fine, however for some reason my sheet set code is having problems. It will create an empty .dst file but won't write any of the custom properties to the sheet set. It's almost like it's not committing the changes, perhaps not locking or unlocking the .dst for edits? The weird thing is that if I compile the original in VS2013 everything executes correctly. For reference the VS2013 version is executing in ACAD 2015 and the VS2015 is targeting ACAD 2016. Aside from that the code is identical.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Michael Coffman

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta