Did you mean: 

Recurring problems when importing shapefile with object data

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
m.chavet7MJRB
97 Views, 0 Replies

Recurring problems when importing shapefile with object data

Hello,

I'm currently importing shapefiles via C# code into Civil3D with its attributes converted into FDO.

After a few imports, it happens that the file becomes "corrupted", i.e. I'm no longer authorized to import it with Objects Data.

If I remove the line that allows the attributes to be imported, the import works (like a normal Mapimport). The line of code is: "inputLayer.SetDataMapping(ImportDataMapping.NewObjectDataOnly, fileName);"

If I copy the shapefile, and retry the import, it works with the ODs without any problems. I repeated this manip several times. 

Here is the error:

Application does not support just-in-time (JIT)
debugging. See the end of this message for details.

************** Exception Text **************
Autodesk.Gis.Map.MapImportExportException: Exception of type 'Autodesk.Gis.Map.MapImportExportException' was thrown.
at Autodesk.Gis.Map.ImportExport.Importer.Init(String formatName, String fileName)
at AEPCreateProfile.MyCommandsAEP.AEPImportShape() in C:\Users\maxime.chavet\Documents\RDC29\VISUAL_STUDIO\Profile\Profile\Class1.cs:line 68
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.InvokeWorker(MethodInfo mi, Object commandObject, Boolean bLispFunction)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.InvokeWorkerWithExceptionFilter(MethodInfo mi, Object commandObject, Boolean bLispFunction)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.PerDocumentCommandClass.Invoke(MethodInfo mi, Boolean bLispFunction)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.CommandThunk.Invoke()

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta