.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealDWG API – There was an error reading from the pipe: Unrecognized error 109 (0x6d)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
533 Views, 1 Reply

RealDWG API – There was an error reading from the pipe: Unrecognized error 109 (0x6d)

I’m currently in the process of upgrading the RealDWG DLLs used by my application from v18.2 to v24.0. This has involved upgrading a number of projects to .NET Framework 4.8 and to 64-bit.

After upgrading I get the error “There was an error reading from the pipe: Unrecognized error 109 (0x6d)” in EventViewer when 

RuntimeSystem.Initialize(new DWGHost(), 1033);

is executed.

Can anyone help me determine what might be causing this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Full stack trace:

Stack trace: LogError: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: There was an error reading from the pipe: Unrecognized error 109 (0x6d). ---> System.IO.PipeException: There was an error reading from the pipe: Unrecognized error 109 (0x6d).
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.FinishSyncRead(Boolean traceExceptionsAsErrors)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.DelegatingConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SessionConnectionReader.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SynchronizedMessageSource.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportDuplexSessionChannel.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportDuplexSessionChannel.TryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, Message& message)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at K2.CAD.Runtime.Host.IHostCADService.GetDistinctMappingList(DataTable worklist, String drawingFile, Int32 documentID)
   at K2.Workflow.CADService.CADService.GetDistinctMappingList(DataTable worklist, String drawingFile, Int32 documentID)

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you will get better feedback, if you do a search on a place like stackoverflow, or a google search, to me this error it is not related to RealDWG, it is more about the service as the stack description.

i.e:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15836199/wcf-namedpipe-communicationexception-the-pipe-has-been-...

HTH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report