Did you mean: 

MgdDBG snoop tool for AutoCAD 2014

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
3095 Views, 5 Replies

MgdDBG snoop tool for AutoCAD 2014

Hi is there any snoop tool  for AutoCAD 2014 (like Revit lookup tool) to check the database of an entity?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

You can download the tool from this link over at AUGI.  Gile has updated the tool to work with both 2014 and 2015.

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?156005-MgdDbg-for-AutoCAD-2015

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Keith.Brown

I found the package at AUGI, now working for AutoCAD 2012 to 2016. I added the ACAD-reference files of the various versions. The reference path is relative, I checked it by replacing the project to another drive.

Rename .zip to 7z. The zip-file is to big to send. RAR-files aren't accepted too?

The Acad 2015 and 2016 are optimized for Release now, so they should work faster and placed in the ReleaseAC2015 and  ReleaseAC2016 folders. PackageContents.xml is edited too.

Rename older versions and place the extracted folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins or one of the other Plugins folders. This one folder doesn't need signing, only admin rights.

I tried to sign the builds (no password) because AutoDesk asks us to sign our code, but because AutoDesk is too lazy to do it with their own files it isn't possible to do that: we use the files of AutoDesk as reference.

Message 4 of 6
kdub_nz

Why do youhave

LoadOnAutoCADStartup="True"

.... have some consideration for the memory requirements and load time of these bundles that are loaded but may not be used.

It is arguable that EVERY bundle should be LoadOnCommandInvocation and that this should be the default. 

Regards,

// Called Kerry in my other life.

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

How about ACAD 2017 ?

Message 6 of 6
Alexander.Rivilis

@Anonymous wrote:

How about ACAD 2017 ?

http://adn-cis.org/assets/gallery/AutoCAD/MgdDbg.zip  - MgdDbg 2012 - 2017

http://adn-cis.org/assets/gallery/AutoCAD/ArxDbg.bundle.zip - ARXDBG 2012 - 2017

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta