Forum Not Displaying Properly

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BKSpurgeon
958 Views, 3 Replies

Forum Not Displaying Properly

Hi folks

It seems that the autocad .net forums are not displaying correctly. it is not showing in Firefox, nor in Chrome, nor in MS Edge (i.e. the new Internet Explorer). Any advice much appreciated.

See image attached.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

It seems working fine at my end. I tried in couple of machines.. sorry not sure about the issue.

Virupaksha Aithal KM
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 4

@BKSpurgeon

Do you use Kaspersky Anti-Virus? If yes - you have to disable checking https-traffic for forums.autodesk.com (or globally).

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 4 of 4

You were 100% correct Alexander.

For future readers, here's how I solved the issue:

1.  You can as Rivilis suggested - simply add autodesk sites (so that they are excepted from scanning), or you could go one step further as I did
  2. Disable encrypted scanning. If you're using TCP/IP HTTPS i don't see much benefit, especially if the anti-virus software does a poor job of handling your security (according to what I read online). So i've done the following to disable it. WARNING: If you suffer any security problems by doing this then do not blame me or hold me responsible:

First Steps in KasperskyFirst Steps in KasperskyChange settings to: "Do not Scan"Change settings to: "Do not Scan"

I hope that helps!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report