Did you mean: 

CUILoad <main menu> Causes Duplicate Menus Items

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
331 Views, 0 Replies

CUILoad <main menu> Causes Duplicate Menus Items

Hi,

I am trying to load a partial cui and I am using the cuiunload and cuiload to reload the main CUI file.

I'm using Civil 3D so the main file is Civil. When I use the cuiload Civil command and it reloads the CUI it displays all of the menus of all of the partial CUIs.

Therefore there are three sets of File, Edit and View menus along with a few more duplicates.

When AutoCAD initially starts up, all of the menus look normal, no duplicates. Also there are menu items from the partial CUI files that are visible but it seems the duplicate ones don't appear.

I have checked the CUI file when I initially start Civil 3D and all partial CUI files are loaded into the file as partial CUI files, just somehow not all of the menus in all of the partials display.

Also of interest, the custom partial CUI I have created is also loaded in the main CUI, as a partial cui, but it doesn't display either; not until I call the cuiunload civil then cuiload civil.

Can someone let me know what is going on with the partial CUI files and why not all of the menus display until cuiunload and cuiload is called?

Obviously I need to be able to get my custom partial CUI to display without causing the duplicates to appear.

Cheers,

Scott
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report