.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ctrl+Mouse Scroll Wheel Function with .NET?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
623 Views, 4 Replies

Add Ctrl+Mouse Scroll Wheel Function with .NET?

Hi,

Is there a way to add a function or setting which makes the Zoom go 5x faster when holding the Ctrl button while scrolling?

I've had some help making a script which allows me to have different zoom speeds for different viewports, but I would also like to easily switch between slow zoom and fast zoom, preferably by simply holding the Ctrl button.

I can't find any mouse wheel settings in CUI and it doesn't seem to be possible to do it with a LISP.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JamesMaeding
in reply to: Anonymous

oh, I like that idea a lot.

This is an interesting question, as I think you must capture the mouse scroll event, and do something.

Only question is how to intercept the regular mouse zoom and switch it for your callback.

Kean Walmsley used to mess with stuff like this, but he does not blog on .net anymore, sad IMO.

internal protected virtual unsafe Human() : mostlyHarmless
I'm just here for the Shelties

Message 3 of 5
ActivistInvestor
in reply to: Anonymous

That is a good feature request because as it stands right now Mouse wheel zoom in perspective mode is about as useful as **** on a bull.

( I'm on mobile right now and I can't find any way to quote the post I'm replying to)
Message 4 of 5
doaiena
in reply to: ActivistInvestor

Pan speed is also f..d up in perspective mode. I haven't seen a variable in AutoCad to control that. Is it possible to adjust the pan speed aswell through the .NET API?

Message 5 of 5
ActivistInvestor
in reply to: doaiena

AFAIK, the mouse wheel zoom and pan step/increment is hard-wired and not configurable via any means.

@doaiena wrote:

Pan speed is also f..d up in perspective mode. I haven't seen a variable in AutoCad to control that. Is it possible to adjust the pan speed aswell through the .NET API?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report