Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort clashes by Level not avaliable

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
arqruizariel
84 Views, 0 Replies

Sort clashes by Level not avaliable

Hi everyone. I didn't find any answer to this matter and i'm desperate at this point 😅

The idea is the next; I'm a Revit 2023 user and I need to export to navisworks Manage 2023 to do the coodination process in IFC format and it's essential to us count with the level column in the clashes results 

forum 1.jpg

ps: Level = Nivel (my Navisworks it's in Spanish 😅)

I've only made it exporting the entire model. But in our case want to export export the model in diferent parts/files (Structure, Architecture, Curtain Wall, etc). For this reason I essentialy use this particularly option in the revit export window to export only the visible in the view

forum 2.jpg

forum4.jpg

But only checking this option changes something that make the level column unavailable. Even if I make everything visible in the export view (still ticking that option) and nothing changes... the Level column still unavaliable

Something that I note but I'm not sure how control it, it's when I export the entire model I can see de grids, but no in the other escenario

forum 3.jpg

I appreciate every help. Regards

Labels (6)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report