Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavisWorks - "Explode" all selected elements and export them all in individual images tagged with standard element information

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
330 Views, 1 Reply

NavisWorks - "Explode" all selected elements and export them all in individual images tagged with standard element information

Hello guys, how are you?

I want made a material list from projects whit the element view (litte 3d image) at the document.

And to do this, I need a image data base generate from my project, that tagged whit our internal code. I will put it online and "Vlookup" the link whit my internal code. 

I´m juts work whit documents (no projectist), so, could someone say to me if its posible?

Labels (5)
1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello guys, how are you?

I want made a material list from projects whit the element view (litte 3d image) at the document.

And to do this, I need a image data base generate from my project, that tagged whit our internal code. I will put it online and "Vlookup" the link whit my internal code. 

I´m juts work whit documents (no projectist), so, could someone say to me if its posible?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report