Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate clash checks Navisworks manage 2016:

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nazar.musthafa
202 Views, 2 Replies

Duplicate clash checks Navisworks manage 2016:

While running duplicate clash check, clash detective manager is not picking the duplicate of the rebars which is merged inside the Higher dia rebars.(example) when a 12 dia bar is merged with 16 dia bar, its highlighting as hard clash report only, however the smaller dia rebar clashes can be ignored under the tolerance, but it need to be highlight in duplicate error, can anyone have solution for this?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I would have thought It will show as a hard clash and not a duplicate as the two rebars are different. One is 12 dia and one is 16 dia, so they are not the same.

Duplicate is looking for elements that are the same and might have been modelled twice by mistake.

Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the reply Alan. 

I understood that duplicate check rules applies on same property objects. however, There is an option In Clash detective, where we can customize the rules to ignore clashes between particular objects.

in Similar way, do we have any option to add the rules to define the check. where i can add some conditions to perform the checks ?

nazarmusthafa_0-1655991052297.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report