Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep Mudbox Development Moving

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
807 Views, 6 Replies

Keep Mudbox Development Moving

Will development of Mudbox be EOL ? I sure hope not it is an excellent sculpting program.  I rather see Autodesk buy zBrush then stop development.

I hope someone from Autodesk can verify whether the move to $10 a month is just an option or whether the software may eventually hault development ?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Christoph_Schaedl
in reply to: Anonymous

no EOL on the horizon for mudbox... 

its still in development maybe in sleeb mode but alive...

think the price drop is a reaction to all the other sculpting solutions out there... tedicated and build in DCC...

mud was in the highest price range but not the to go sculpting and painting app...

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Christoph_Schaedl

The snails pace development of Mudbox is hugely frustrating. If Pixo werent so pigheaded about their awful UI i would jump ship in a second.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Christoph_Schaedl

I sure hope no EOL on the horizon for Mud. We all can agree the development is in sleep mode, but I won't jump ship, I can do alot with Mud sculpt tools, I'm not complaining.

From what we all understand this move is a business decision to lure Zbrush users over to Mud. Forget about Mari, the price for a single license makes Mud, especially now with the monthly subscription and price reduction, is the best offer. Mud needs to enhance its sculpting tools, it has mastered the paint aspect it has one more avenue to conquer.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

so did people from autodesk already confirm if mudbox is still actively being developed? 

Message 6 of 7
sergimen2001

Excuse my ignorance, but...What means EOL?

Message 7 of 7
Christoph_Schaedl

end of life

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report