Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A license error has occured. Contact your technical support representative for assistance. To help determine the nature of the problem. The error code is: 110

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BellasArtes_UCM
698 Views, 4 Replies

A license error has occured. Contact your technical support representative for assistance. To help determine the nature of the problem. The error code is: 110

Hola, 

Tengo licencias educativas de Autodesk, para instalar las en varios ordenadores y he instalado por implementación el Mudbox 2024 y otros programas, en ordenadores con windows 10. Y cuando voy activarlo me da un error "A license error has occured. Contact your technical support representative for assistance. To help determine the nature of the problem. The error code is: 110".

Hello,

I have Autodesk educational licenses, to install them on several computers and I have installed Mudbox 2024 and other programs by implementation, on computers with windows 10. And when I go to activate it, it gives me an error "A license error has occurred. Contact your technical support representative for assistance. To help determine the nature of the problem. The error code is: 110".

error mudbox 2024.jpg

And they have told me in the technical support that it is a problem with the serial number that is used for Mac, and I have looked in my Autodesk panel if I have different serial numbers for the different operating systems and I have the same for both Windows and Mac.

And I don't know how to solve the problem.

Greetings.

Y me han dicho en el soporte técnico que es problema de el número de serie que utilizado que es para Mac, y he mirado en mi panel de Autodesk si tengo diferentes números de serie para los distintos sistemas operativos y tengo el mismo tanto para Windows como para Mac. 

Y no sé como resolver el problema.

Saludos.

Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Vdrome
in reply to: BellasArtes_UCM

We are having the exact same issue in a MacOS lab while trying to install Mudbox 2024 with a standalone license. It refuses to launch and gives Licesning error code 110. Tried completely removing Mudbox from the system but this does not resolve the issue. Any assistance from Autodesk would be great here.
Message 3 of 5
LasalleICT
in reply to: Vdrome

we posted the same issue back in June in the Installation & Licensing community. no one has gotten back to us and we end up using back Mudbox 2023 despite autodesk support's efforts to assist us.

for those who are interested, they ask us to do a clean reinstall from this link - Reinstall 

We don't see any point in doing that since we have new windows pc and iMacs out from the box. we did try that and it didn't work for both platforms. next we try the network license server method, also didn't work since the Generate Network License File link is missing for the product page.

The installer clearly have some issues to begin with. hope someone shed more light on this.

Message 4 of 5
Vdrome
in reply to: LasalleICT

Yep - I rolled back to Mudbox 2023 as well.

I also think something erroneous is going on with the licensing applet that is included in the Mudbox 2024 installer.

Upon rolling back to Mudbox 2023, it had no issue accepting a valid Standalone Serial edu license. 

Message 5 of 5
LibraryITS
in reply to: Vdrome

I am so glad to read all of your frustrations with Mudbox 2024.

I had a professor request it for a lab, and it was frustrating me to no end that it still wouldn't license after a clean installation.

I am going to try installing Mudbox 2023 now, thanks for the suggestion.

Sincerely;

Becca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report