Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not the ”runstudy" utility work when it is run in the background?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kimura.shinichiro
166 Views, 0 Replies

Can not the ”runstudy" utility work when it is run in the background?

Hello all,

I am trying automatization of the simulation process of MF. The automatization is including the analysis executing process that utilizes the runstudy utility.

I created a program that realized the automatization and confirmed that the program works correctly when the program was executed manually.

But in the case that the program was executed from the other program (like BPM system tool), the program stopped at the timing of executing runstudy utility.

The only differential that executes manually or from the BPM tool is the program runs in the foreground or background. I mean in the case that the program is executed from the BPM tool, it runs in the background.

So that's why I thought the runstudy utility could not work in the background. Could you guys please advise me if you have any experience or knowledge regarding this issue? Can not the runstudy utility work in the background? Is there any way to avoid this issue? I know the case of using the AnalyzeNow command instead of runstudy is not occur the issue but, I need to use runstudy utility because AnalyzeNow makes the other, bigger problem.

I will be appreciated it if you consider this issue.
Best regard,
Shin

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report